On this tour we will take across the most picturesque route through Kyrgyzstan towards the Chinese border. We will visit historical monuments, enjoy the sights of the biggest lake in Kyrgyzstan, visit distant and preserved from civilization places, and stop at the sacred placed of ancient Great Silk Road.
Shortly after breakfast our driver will meet you at the hotel. Along our way to Issyk-Kul we will visit the tower of Burana. After seeng Issyk-Kul we will drive to Kochkor and visit souvenir and gift shop. Overnight at the family's house.
Breakfast, transfer to Naryn district. There we will visit Sary-Bulak & Eki-Naryn. Night stay at the guesthouse. Eki-Naryn means "two rivers" and it's a place where two rivers are meeting with each other, forming one big one. The are consists of a large valleys and a wildlife park. It serves a purpose of protecting the local fauna - rams, deer, boars, mountain goats, bears and most of all - the snow leopards.
Breakfast, transfer to Tash-Rabat. Leisure time, exploring the area. Night in a yurt camp. Tash-Rabat is an architectural site, a preserved stone building, that used to be a karavan-sarai on the Great Silk Road. When it was built is unknown, but architectural research suggests that first stones were laid in the 10th century. The area is about 15 km locked in a small but beautiful valley in the foothills of tien shan. Tash-Rabat used to be a place for wirshipping and rest, and it's main purpose was to protect the caravans, coming to and from China from weather and bandits.
Breakfast. Transfer to the Kyrgyz-Chinese border, Torugart. Meeting with the representatives of the Chinese tour operator. Transfer to Kashgar.
Do you like this program? Share it with your friends:
- Transportation on s comfortable vehicle with AC (driver’s services, meals and accommodation, petrol)
- English speaking guide’s services (his meals and accommodation)
- Accommodation based on twin room share (where possible) according to the list below
- Meals: full- Boar
- Entrance and ecological fees
List of accommodation:
- Visa, visa support
- International and domestic air tickets
- Additional services at the hotels\guest houses\home stays\hostels
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Any other items not mentioned above