This tour is designed for good trekkers, the trail is not difficult, but we trek through passes at altitude more than 3800 meters, between dry zone with red rocks and glaciers of the Terskey Ala-Too. The main curiosities are the Issyk Kul lake and Ala Kul lake.
- Meet and transfer to Manas airport (border post Kordai)
- The organization and logistics of the tour
- Travel guide
- Meals on tour
- Rent of horses during the tour
- 1 porter for 2 persons (15kg)
- Accommodation (yurts, tents, guest houses)
- Visit a falconer, show
- Mineral water out of tour in the mountains
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal and other expenses not mentioned in the program
- The personal baggage porter 1400 KGS/day (15 kg)
This program is for people who can go on foot for 6-7 hours per day. Kyrgyz visa is not required for citizens of the following countries: CIS, EU, the U.S.A., Switzerland and Japan. (www.mfa.kg). A passport valid at least for 6 months is needed. Compiled program is exemplary. It can be changed due to schedule flights, weather conditions or your individual order.