This program offers to horseback riders to stroll through mixed terrain: mountains along the red line and spruce forests, glaciers and meadows. The second part shows another part of Kyrgyzstan, the heart of a nomadic life, Son Kul lake with lots of yurts, Kokomeren River and Too-Ashu pass.
- Transfer during the full period of tour
- English speaking guide
- Guide-cook during horseback riding, 1 more cook will be provided for groups more than 7 person.
- Horse keeper, for groups more than 5 person will be provided 1 more horse keeper
- Horses for clients and additional horses for luggage
- Horseback riding (half day) in Son-Kul
- Equipment for horseback riding (1 tent for 2 person, mats, table equipment)
- Full board
- Hot springs
- Admission fee to sights.
- Festive dinner in traditional Supara restaurant (except alcohol drinks)
- Double or Twin accommodation in hotels and tents, 4 person in 1 yurt
- Sleeping bag
- Angara (big tent for taking meal)
This track is accompanied by horses for luggage or for transportation. This program may draw families with children over 8 years old. Kyrgyz visa is not required for citizens of the following countries: CIS, EU, the U.S.A., Switzerland and Japan (www.mfa.kg). A passport valid at least for 6 months is needed. Compiled program is exemplary. It can be changed due to schedule flights, weather conditions or your individual order.