Come and explore Kyrgyzstan with Kyrgyz horses. The program will take you to the most famous places of the south of country. When travelling with us, you will discover the variety of the landscapes, the hospitality of the Kyrgyz nomadic people and agility and endurance of Kyrgyz horses.
Morning transfer to Jetiguen village. Setting up on the horses. Riding to the Kapka lake. We ride along the valley, through the mountain pass at 3324m. Beautiful view of the mountains and lake. Down to Kapka lake. Overnight and dinner in the tent.
Morning start on horses. We go up to Bel Monchok mountains pass at 3220m above sea level. Picnic after the pass. In the afternoon, we reach our camping in the Otuz Art valley. The valley of apiculture. Overnight and dinner in the tent.
Last day horseback riding. The landscape is very various of this day. This is forest, big river and ocre red stones. Picnic before the meeting with a driver. Transfer to Arslanbob. Overnight and dinner in the guest house.
Share this program with friends:
- All transfers,
- Guide translator, and equestrian guide,
- Full board,(all meals)
- Rent of horses
- Travel insurance,
- Alcohol and mineral waters,
- Rent of camping and riding equipments (sleeping bag, helmets)
- Additional services not mentioned in the program.
- The visa is not required for Swiss nationals, EU, Canadian and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
- Provide your personal medicament because the guide has only a basic pharmacy. Medicament for stomach, head ache, cold, external wounds.
- To do this horse riding, you have to be experienced riders.