This tour allows you to visit the most beautiful lakes in Central Asia and to learn the culture of local people. Many of them still live a nomadic life. You will get a complete picture of the northern part of Kyrgyzstan.
- Delivery to Bishkek and back to the Manas airport
- Organization and logistic of the tour
- Local guide (interpreter)
- All transportations
- Rent of the horses during the tour
- Accommodation (hotel, guest house, tents, yurts)
- Entrance to the museums
- Visiting a falconer, a yurt maker and handicraft center in Kochkorka
- Mineral waters out of tour in the mountains
- Alcoholic drinks
- Private and other expenses not noted in the program
This program is for people who can go on foot for 6-7 hours per day. Kyrgyz visa is not required for citizens of the following countries: CIS, EU, the U.S.A., Switzerland and Japan. (www.mfa.kg). A passport valid at least for 6 months is needed. Compiled program is exemplary. It can be changed due to schedule flights, weather conditions or your individual order.