We invite you on a trip around the Pearl of the Tian-Shan mountains: Lake Issyk-Kul. On the way to the lake we will see Burana Tower, a monument of the Silk Road. Afterwards, we will visit the most popular places around Issyk-Kul: Cholpon-Ata, Karakol, Jeti-Oguz, Tamga, and more.
- Accommodation in a double room:
- Bishkek - Rich Hotel
- Issyk Kul - “Raduga” or “Three Crowns"
- Karakol - “Green Yard” Hotel
- Tamga - “Askar & Tamara” Guest House
- Transportation throughout the whole trip (2-4 people – minivan; 8 people – minibus).
- English-speaking guide
- Excursions in accordance with the program, including entrance tickets to the monuments, museums, Ala-Archa National Park.
- Folklore show.
- Bathing in radon baths, horseback ridings.
- Any charges for single rooms, early check-in
- Visa, consular fees, visa support
- International airfares
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above
We recommend the tourists to have warm shoes, warm clothing, sunscreen and sunglasses with them.