Starting from the South's capital of Kyrgyzstan: Osh city. This program shows you quiet all the main curiosities of this mountainous country. Very different landscapes follow one after another. You will discover different cultures and peoples throughout this program.
- Delivery to Manas airport
- Organization and logistic of the tour
- All transportations
- Local guide (interpreter)
- Rent of the horses during the tour
- Accommodation (hotel, guest house, tents, yurts)
- Entrance to the museums
- Visiting a falconer, a yurt maker and handicraft center in Kochkorka
- Mineral waters out of tour in the mountains
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Private and other expenses not noted in the program
This program is for people who can go on foot for 6-7 hours per day. Kyrgyz visa is not required for citizens of the following countries: CIS, EU, the U.S.A., Switzerland and Japan. (www.mfa.kg). A passport valid at least for 6 months is needed. Compiled program is exemplary. It can be changed due to schedule flights, weather conditions or your individual order.